Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Reviews Coming Soon

I've been away for a little while, but have been actively trading and testing out a few new brokers. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in the process of reviewing several different brokers, including ForexGen, Alpari, and a few others. My live accounts are in place, but it takes a little while to get a good sense for each broker, particularly when it comes to processing withdrawals. I also like to test each broker over a number of different trades and in different market conditions, which also makes my reviews a lot more accurate for my readers.



Please check back in a few days or better yet, subscribe to my Atom feed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ya'll,

    Below is a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    I hope you find these lists beneficial...

    ReplyDelete